Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Refrigerator Impressions
Everyone has heard that you can tell a lot about a person based on the contents of the refrigerator, right? Well, maybe no one has heard that before, but you are able to guess a lot about someone based on these contents. Lets consider the contents of my refrigerator for a moment: milk, water, pop, with tv dinners in the freezer. From these, people would be able to tell that I don't really cook much, but when I do it usually involves sticking a frozen tray into the microwave. It would reasonable to think that I am lazy based on only having tv dinners, and one wouldn't be completely wrong to think that. Of course I am lazy, what human isn't to some extent? I am not lazy in every aspect of my life, just in things that do not really matter and therefore are not worth exerting matter, like cooking. The milk might suggest that I like cereal, which I do, but when I eat it I prefer to eat it without the milk (the milk makes the cereal too soggy). The food found in my refrigerator does not tell my entire store though, I actually do enjoy a variety of food. The contents of my refrigerator might suggest that I am a bland person because I do not have very much variety in my refrigerator, but I do not think I am a bland person. So if you ever go over to someone's house and see their refrigerator, do not make any quick judgements because they might be wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha, t.v. dinners are pretty much my life.
ReplyDeleteI'm the opposite, I can't eay dry cereal. The milk is the best part. I usually just try to get through the cereal quickly so I can drink whats left of the milk.
ReplyDelete